The Societe Generale Spain site is in partial compliance with WCAG 2.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 72,22%:
- 26 compliant criteria
- 10 non-compliant criteria
- 14 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Informative images have no textual alternative.
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Several successive <br> break tags are used to visually create space between paragraphs.
- The element that is active in the breadcrumb is given only by the position.
- Some information is given only by colour.
- Horizontal scrolling is required to read the information on the Customer Service/Whistleblowing page.
- Keyboard traps are present.
- Focus goes on hidden elements.
- The title of some links/buttons does not make it clear what they do or where they go.
- Some buttons/links on the map do not have a title.
- Focus is not visible on some items.
- The document code contains errors.
- Some identifiers are not unique.
- Some interface components are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 30/06/2022.
Technologies used for website development :
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal information
- Societe Generale Group in Spain
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Our office locations
- Customer Service/Whistleblowing
Feedback and contact information
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Societe Generale Spain at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp on it)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07
Multiannual scheme and annual action plan
Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
This is the declaration of accessibility of the www.societegenerale.es website.